واحة التربية و التعليم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
سعداء بزيارتكم لموقعنا, نتنمى أن تفيدونا بمساهماتكم و اقتراحاتكم تعزيزا لنشر الثقافة و المعرفة ,فمرحبا بكم.
ادارة المنتدى

واحة التربية و التعليم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
سعداء بزيارتكم لموقعنا, نتنمى أن تفيدونا بمساهماتكم و اقتراحاتكم تعزيزا لنشر الثقافة و المعرفة ,فمرحبا بكم.
ادارة المنتدى

واحة التربية و التعليم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

واحة التربية و التعليم

منتدى تربوي تعليمي عام

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 الحمد لله رب العالمين English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 و الصلاة و السلام على رسول الله المبعوث رحمة للعالمين English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 مرحبا بكم معنا في منتديات زاد المربي، منتديات التربية و التعليم English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 ملاحظة : لا تعبر المساهمات إلا عن آراء أصحابها English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 تذكر أخي الفاضل ، أختي الفاضلة قوله تبارك تعالى : "ما يلفظ من قول إلا لديه رقيب عتيد" English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 تعتذر إدارة المنتدى عن كل إشهار قد يظهر على صفحاته English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302 و هو غير لائق بمقام التربية و التعليم English lesson "That's why and Because" 1341959302
English lesson "That's why and Because" Support

English lesson "That's why and Because"

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر

English lesson "That's why and Because" Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: English lesson "That's why and Because"   English lesson "That's why and Because" I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 25, 2013 11:14 am

[left]

English lesson "That's why and Because" English-Lesson-Why-or-Because-300x235
When you want to talk about the reason something happens, you can use why or because. Do you know the difference between these two words? Lets have a look at why and because today.

We use because to introduce the reason an action happens. We use because to connect two clauses.

The pattern is [action clause] + because + [reason clause]

I eat pizza for lunch everyday because I love it!
I brought an umbrella because it is going to rain this afternoon.
I need a passport because I am going to travel overseas.
We use why to introduce the action that happens for a certain reason. We use why in the sentence that mentions the action.

The pattern is [reason sentence] + That’s why + [action clause]

I love pizza! That’s why I eat it for lunch everyday.
It is going to rain this afternoon. That’s why I brought an umbrella.
I am going to travel overseas. That’s why I need a passport.

I think you are reading this because you want to improve your English. That’s why I put my lessons here! Thanks for studying with me today!

[center]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

English lesson "That's why and Because"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» English Vocabulary in Use - Elementary.pdf
» test n 3 english
» English Test -First term-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
واحة التربية و التعليم :: قسم التعليم المتوسط :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية :: دروس في الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: