واحة التربية و التعليم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
سعداء بزيارتكم لموقعنا, نتنمى أن تفيدونا بمساهماتكم و اقتراحاتكم تعزيزا لنشر الثقافة و المعرفة ,فمرحبا بكم.
ادارة المنتدى

واحة التربية و التعليم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
سعداء بزيارتكم لموقعنا, نتنمى أن تفيدونا بمساهماتكم و اقتراحاتكم تعزيزا لنشر الثقافة و المعرفة ,فمرحبا بكم.
ادارة المنتدى

واحة التربية و التعليم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

واحة التربية و التعليم

منتدى تربوي تعليمي عام

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 الحمد لله رب العالمين Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 و الصلاة و السلام على رسول الله المبعوث رحمة للعالمين Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 مرحبا بكم معنا في منتديات زاد المربي، منتديات التربية و التعليم Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 ملاحظة : لا تعبر المساهمات إلا عن آراء أصحابها Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 تذكر أخي الفاضل ، أختي الفاضلة قوله تبارك تعالى : "ما يلفظ من قول إلا لديه رقيب عتيد" Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 تعتذر إدارة المنتدى عن كل إشهار قد يظهر على صفحاته Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302 و هو غير لائق بمقام التربية و التعليم Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' 1341959302
Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' Support

Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time'

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر

Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time'   Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 25, 2013 11:38 am

Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time' English-Lesson-Prepositions-with-Time-On-Time-or-In-Time

When we talk about a person or thing that is not late, we can say the person or thing is on time

I am usually on time for work. I am usually not late for work
I hope the meeting starts on time
Do you think the train will come on time today?
The opposite expression is late

Jack was late for work. Jack was not on time for work
Dale said the meeting started late this morning
Do you think the train will come late today?

When we talk about a person or thing that happens with enough time, we use in time

I arrived at the office in time for the meeting. I arrived before the meeting started
I hope we can get to the station in time for the express train
Even though there was traffic, I was in time for the movie

When we talk about a person or thing that is almost late (but not late), we can use just in time

I arrived at the office just in time for the meeting. I was almost late
We got to the station just in time for the express train
Because there was a lot of traffic, I was just in time for the movie
Do you usually arrive at school or your office on time, in time, or just in time? Feel free to leave a comment here for us!

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Prepositions with time " on Time or in Time'
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
واحة التربية و التعليم :: قسم التعليم المتوسط :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية :: دروس في الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: