واحة التربية و التعليم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
سعداء بزيارتكم لموقعنا, نتنمى أن تفيدونا بمساهماتكم و اقتراحاتكم تعزيزا لنشر الثقافة و المعرفة ,فمرحبا بكم.
ادارة المنتدى

واحة التربية و التعليم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
سعداء بزيارتكم لموقعنا, نتنمى أن تفيدونا بمساهماتكم و اقتراحاتكم تعزيزا لنشر الثقافة و المعرفة ,فمرحبا بكم.
ادارة المنتدى

واحة التربية و التعليم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

واحة التربية و التعليم

منتدى تربوي تعليمي عام

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم The Simple Present 1341959302 الحمد لله رب العالمين The Simple Present 1341959302 و الصلاة و السلام على رسول الله المبعوث رحمة للعالمين The Simple Present 1341959302 مرحبا بكم معنا في منتديات زاد المربي، منتديات التربية و التعليم The Simple Present 1341959302 ملاحظة : لا تعبر المساهمات إلا عن آراء أصحابها The Simple Present 1341959302 تذكر أخي الفاضل ، أختي الفاضلة قوله تبارك تعالى : "ما يلفظ من قول إلا لديه رقيب عتيد" The Simple Present 1341959302 تعتذر إدارة المنتدى عن كل إشهار قد يظهر على صفحاته The Simple Present 1341959302 و هو غير لائق بمقام التربية و التعليم The Simple Present 1341959302
The Simple Present Support

The Simple Present

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر

The Simple Present Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Simple Present   The Simple Present I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 02, 2013 10:52 am

Today, let’s have a look at a basic part of English grammar that many people have a hard time with. With the simple present tense, you need to be very careful about the formation of the verbs. In English, the verb changes depending on who you are talking about. All you need to remember is that he, she, and it need the “s” at the end of the verb. For example:

I like pizza, you like pizza, we like pizza, they like pizza.
He likes pizza, she likes pizza, it likes pizza
I can not tell you how often I hear things like, “He like pizza very much,” from even very fluent English speakers!

Here are the spelling rules for regular verbs. For most verbs, just add “s” to the base verb:

like → likes
come → comes
bring → brings
For verbs that end in a consonant plus “y,” change “y” to “I” and add “es”

study → studies
cry → cries
try → tries
For verbs that end in a vowel (a-e-i-o-u) plus “y,” change “y” to “I” and add “s”

pay → pays
enjoy → enjoys
stay → stays
For verbs ending in “s,” “z,” “ch,” “sh,” or “x,” add “es”

kiss → kisses
buzz → buzzes
teach → teaches
fix → fixes
There are a number of exceptions, and you can find a list of these in any good grammar book. For example:

have→ has
am → is (the be verb)
go → goes
We use the simple present tense in English to talk about what is generally or usually true.

I open my school at 8:30am. I open…
The bank opens at 9:00am. it opens…
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
Birds fly south in the winter.
We also use the simple present tense to talk about our habits.

I wake up at 6:15am every morning.
My dog barks when she sees a squirrel.
Jack plays golf on the weekend.
We also use the simple present tense to talk about permanent situations.

The Yankees play in Yankee Stadium.
I live in New York.
The Empire State Building is on 34th Street.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Simple Present
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
واحة التربية و التعليم :: قسم التعليم المتوسط :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية :: دروس في الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: